Returns and Exchanges
If your order was placed AFTER 1/20/20 it was placed during our store liquidation sale and are considered FINAL SALE. No exceptions will be made!
- Merchandise needs to be received back in original condition within 30 days of the original order date.
- Merchandise must be unworn, unwashed, unaltered, with original tags attached. We hold the right to refuse merchandise that we suspect has been worn or washed, has animal hair on it, or smells like smoke or perfume.
- We do not accept returns or exchanges on sale merchandise, eye wear, hair accessories, jewelry or undergarments. Please do not try to return these items as you will not receive store credit for these items and will be required to pay to have the items shipped back to you. If we do not receive payment to have unauthorized returns shipped back, we will donate them after 30 days.
- Please also note that any items which were purchased with a discount of 30% off (or higher) are FINAL SALE and these items will not be accepted for return.
- If you have a question please reach out to us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org before you ship anything back. We will try our best to ensure you do not waste your hard earned money by shipping back items that are not eligible to return!
As long as your return meets the above guidelines you may choose whichever service you choose to mail the items back to us. You will be responsible for return shipping costs. Please include a printed copy of your invoice with your return. It will also expedite the processing of your return if you circle which items you are sending back!
- Once your return is received + processed we will issue a store credit to your online account with us. We typically process returns within 3 days of receiving.
- Once we have applied your store credit you will receive an email letting you know that your credit is ready to be used! (If you did not register an account we will create one for you and we will email you the log-in details.)
Please note: We recommend that you place a new order for the item you wish to exchange for to ensure that it is in stock, as our inventory is constantly changing. You may also wait to use your store credit and place the new order after we have received and processed your returned items.
DEFECTIVE OR DAMAGED GOODS
If something was wrong with your order, first, please know that we are all human and do make mistakes from time to time and we thank you for your grace on us if this does happen to you!
- If we sent you an incorrect or defective item, please contact us at email@example.com so we can make it right as quickly as possible. Please inspect your order as soon as you receive it! We do inspect all orders before we send them out, but do sometimes make mistakes.
- All claims of damages, defects, and incorrect or missing pieces must be reported within 4 days of receipt, otherwise it will not be honored.
- All defective merchandise returned must be received with original tags attached in original condition. We will pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error or in the event of receipt of an incorrect or defective item. Otherwise, you will be responsible for return shipping costs.
RETURN SHIPPING ADDRESS
You may ship any orders that adhere completely to our Returns & Exchanges Policy to:Pink Slate Boutique
6739 State Route 128
Miamitown, OH 45041 You may contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with any additional questions that we can assist you with!